Emmys is most prestigious celebrity event beside Oscars. So it’s the one of the places where we can see a bunch of stars who wants to shine as much as possible on the red carpet. Although the event is primarily for TV actors, in this event and we will see singers, athletes, as well as many other celebrities from the fashion world. Once again, Emmy Awards did not disappoint in its glamour, and thus sowed the red carpet of flashing diamonds. Sometimes the starts overshadow the award winners with their style, so many much of as speaking about who is wearing what and how the jewelry was days after the show. However, in the end, that is the purpose of the red carpet.
Certainly, the most notable things are beautiful dresses and sparkling jewelry worn by the stars that evening. Diamonds were mostly common element, because what girls prefer more then diamonds? Speaking of diamonds, this is the perfect opportunity to draw your attention to an excellent web destination that is engaged in diamond valuation, and where you can sell your diamonds online at the best possible prices. In addition to selling these you'll find a few useful tips how to sell diamonds, as well as something about the diamond values and diamond appraisals.
As we said already, Emmys is one of the biggest night for television, and these stars made sure to celebrate in style. The Oscars give us a possibility to humble brag about all the arty movies we saw, but we’re TV lovers at heart, and we've spent adequate hours watching our favorites shows on TV, or streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu that someone should be giving us awards. So, here are some ladies whose diamonds overshadowed other participants of the event.
1. Carrie Underwood walked the red carpet in a purple Ramon Keveza dress, accented with over $25 million worth of diamonds. Underwood wore an $18 million diamond necklace, as well as a matching pair of $3.2 million diamond studs. The high-end jeweler also designed a $4 million pear-shaped diamond solitaire ring for Underwood’s right hand.
2. Star of New Girl, Zooey Deschanel, was stunning in ice-blue J.Mendel. She told that it had been the first dress she had tried on - and was the ideal choice. An impressive clutch, with a tourmaline ring by Chanel, completed a stylish look that still felt true to Zooey’s original approach.
3. Sofia Vergara proves off her desirable figure in Vera Wang dress, as well as over $7 million of Lorraine Schwartz jewels. Drop earrings of emeralds, rubies and sapphires, an emerald cocktail ring, and an incredible 21-carat asscher diamond ring, helped her dazzle.
4. Taylor Schilling, beautiful star of Netflix new show Orange Is the New Black, wore one of the best combinations on this year Emmy Awards. A completely synchronized ensemble that still seems new and impulsive, she was shiny in custom Thakoon. A Neil Lane cuff, Jorges Adler ring, Marina B earrings, and an Amanda Pearl clutch, all came together for modest luxury.
5. Kerry Washington is time after time one of our favorites for spotless red carpet style - and her look at this year’s Emmys was no exception. She glowed in gold and white Marchesa. A pearlescent striped Edie Parker clutch, slim gold Movado watch, and ring decorated with pink diamonds, were ideal accents. A pale pink manicure was the great final touch.